Be African‐American, Hispanic/Latino, or American Indian.
2. Be a U.S. Citizen or permanent U.S. Resident.
3. Be a high school senior with plans to pursue a degree from an accredited 4‐year college or
4. Demonstrate high academic achievement and community involvement.
5. Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (B Average).
6. Attend a high school in Lincoln Parish, LA.
7. Maintain at least part‐time status during the freshman year of college.
8. Write a TYPED DOUBLE SPACED personal statement (200 words or less) highlighting: A time
when you faced adversity. Be sure to discuss how you overcame and achieved your desired
9. Submit an official college acceptance letter prior to receiving the scholarship funds.